LOTUS KEY FEATURES:
- Auto-folding – using the latest technology, the didofy Lotus is a smart, stylish and easy to use auto-folding pushchair simply at the touch of a button
- Easy charge – the battery has capacity for a weeks worth of average use and can be charged using a USB cable. It can also be folded manually for extra peace of mind.
- Quick – takes seconds to open and fold down automatically
- Premium fabric and colour choice – available in 5 colourways in a premium fabric. The carrycot interior is quilted and padded, with a washable mattress cover and liner.
- Charges mobile phone – the didofy lotus includes in built USB phone charger which charges when out and about for those low battery emergencies.
- Nice set of wheels! – lockable swivel front wheels and puncture free tyres
- Complete system – 3 in 1 travel system includes carrycot, pushchair, and raincover
- Lots of storage – large 25 litre storage basket
- Light to lift – weighs 14.2kg
- Long-lasting – suitable from birth to 18kg (carrycot suitable to 9kg)
- Ventilated – the ventilation on the hood and carrycot ensures good airflow for your baby at all times
- Smooth ride – advanced in-built suspension provides a smooth ride for the baby and with the adjustable handlebar, easy one-hand manoeuvring for the parent.
- Range of accessories – there are additional accessories available for the didofy lotus including a footmuff, seat liner and car seat adaptors for brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Cybex.
Watch the video
At didofy we create innovative and award-winning brilliant pushchairs. Didofy takes the stress out of folding your pushchair, so you can focus on your baby. We create high quality, stylish, safe and durable pushchairs that are the result of combining modern engineering with family needs. Didofy exists to solve a common problem for parents– pushchairs are complicated to fold and normally require two hands. Through a combination of clever design and technology, didofy pushchairs can easily be folded with the touch of a button or with one hand. Find out more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.