CAR SEAT KEY FEATURES:
- Easy-folding – one-handed instant fold with the didofy GravityFold system and folds with seat facing both ways.
- Premium fabric – available in 3 colourways (green, grey and navy) in a high-quality fabric. The carrycot interior is quilted and padded, with a washable mattress cover and liner. It comes with an extra-large UV 50+ sun canopy.
- Compact to store – one-piece upright standing storage fits into tight spaces – perfect for small houses or when out at restaurants and cafes. Also stores flat (horizontally) for transporting in the car. Wheels are quick to release.
- Puncture-free wheels – lockable swivel front wheels and puncture free tyres
- Complete system – 7-piece travel system – includes carrycot, pushchair, frame, wheels, rain cover, Group 0+ infant car seat, Isofix base.
- Lots of storage – large storage basket
- Light to lift – 2kg
- Long-lasting – suitable from birth to 22kg (carrycot suitable to 9kg)
- Ventilated – the available ventilation on the hood, back of the seat and carrycot ensures good airflow for your baby at all times
- Smooth ride – advanced in-built suspension provides a smooth ride for the baby and with the adjustable handlebar, easy one-hand manoeuvring for the parent.
- Range of accessories – there are additional accessories available including a footmuff, changing bag, changing mat pouch and car seat adaptors for brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Cybex
- Multi-positional – multi-position seat and footrest recline
- Flip flop friendly – brake is easy to apply and take off even with soft soled shoes.
- Compatible car seat – weighs just 3.2kg, suitable from birth to 13kg with 3 head rest positions. ISOFIX base compatible and no separate adaptors needed. It has passed all EU testing standards.
The Group 0+ car seat in Navy features the latest safety technology providing a comfortable and secure environment for baby. The Cosmos car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg (about 15 months). As one of the lightest weighing group 0+ seats on the market at 3.2kg it lightens the loads for parents making is easier to transfer from the car to the Cosmos pushchair. The car seat also pairs perfectly with the isofix base or can be installed using a seat belt.
The car seat is packed full of features to both protect and keep baby protected from the double layered side impact protection to an impact absorbing shell. As a first stage car seat it is rear-facing maximising protection for baby. For maximum comfort for baby the car seat has 3 adjustable head rest positions.
The car seat seamlessly attaches to the Cosmos pushchair without the need for independent adapters. The Cosmos pushchair uses the latest folding technology, this intelligent pushchair has been designed to make life as easy as possible for new parents, grandparents and carers. The perfect marriage of clever engineering and sleek styling ensures kerb appeal and a smooth ride.
Navy Car Seat Features
- Incorporating the latest safety technology
- Suitable from birth to 13kg
- Lightweight at only 3.2kg
- Removable sun protection hood
- 3 adjustable head rest positions.
- Additional removable comfort new born padding
- 3 point safety harness
- Fully adjustable harness
- Compatible with the didofy isofix base
- Tested and approved to ECE R44 04 British and European safety standards
At didofy we create innovative and award-winning brilliant pushchairs. Didofy takes the stress out of folding your pushchair, so you can focus on your baby. We create high quality, stylish, safe and durable pushchairs that are the result of combining modern engineering with family needs. Didofy exists to solve a common problem for parents– pushchairs are complicated to fold and normally require two hands. Through a combination of clever design and technology, didofy pushchairs can easily be folded with the touch of a button or with one hand. Find out more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.