The luxury Cosmos Bloom carrycot in Midnight Black has a quilted and padded liner that provides baby with a spacious and comfortable ride from birth up to 6 months. A cuddly and snug carrycot to keep baby dreaming on the go. It is also suitable for overnight sleep.
The Midnight Black bloom carrycot can be used from birth up to 9kg (about 6 months old) or when baby can sit up, whichever comes first. The premium fabrics along with the fully removable and washable lining make the Cosmos Bloom carrycot a cosy and practical carrycot choice.
The carrycot can be easily flat packed for storage whilst also making it the ideal from birth to 6 months travel companion.
The lie-flat from birth comfy mattress, covered apron and adjustable hood make the Cosmos carrycot a secure, snug and sweet ride.
The bloom carrycot seamlessly attaches to the Cosmos Bloom pushchair which folds with one-hand at an affordable.
Using the latest folding technology, this intelligent pushchair has been designed to make life as easy as possible for new parents, grandparents and carers. The perfect marriage of clever engineering and sleek styling ensures kerb appeal and a smooth ride.
Watch the video
BLOOM CARRYCOT FEATURES
- Quilted carrycot lining
- Fully ventilated with secure one-piece plastic base
- Removable and washable liner
- Removable and washable mattress cover
- Quilted and padded for maximum comfort
- Suitable from birth to 9kg Adjustable hood Covered apron to keep baby snug
- Easy-folding – one-handed instant fold with the didofy Gravity Fold system and folds with seat facing both ways.
- Premium styling and hand-picked fabrics – available in 3 colourways (Koala Grey, Savannah Khaki and Midnight Black) in a premium choice of fabric. The carrycot interior is quilted and padded, with a washable mattress cover and liner. It comes with an extra-large UV 50+ sun canopy. Anodised sleek frame an silver and rose gold.
- Compact to store – one-piece upright standing storage fits into tight spaces – perfect for small houses or when out at restaurants and cafes. Also stores flat (horizontally) for transporting in the car. Wheels are quick to release.
- Puncture-free wheels – lockable swivel front wheels and puncture free tyres
- Complete system – 9-piece travel system – includes carrycot, two-way facing seat, choice of frame, wheels, rain cover, Group 0+ infant car seat, Isofix base, premium footmuff, changing bag and changing mat pouch.
- Lots of storage – large storage basket
- Light to lift – weighs just 10.2kg
- Long-lasting – suitable from birth to 22kg (carrycot suitable to 9kg)
- Ventilated – the ventilation on the hood and carrycot ensures good airflow for your baby at all times
- Smooth ride – advanced in-built suspension provides a smooth ride for the baby and with the adjustable leatherette handlebar and bumper bar, easy one-hand manoeuvring for the parent.
- Range of accessories – there are additional accessories available including a footmuff, seat liner and car seat adaptors for brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Cybex
- Ventilation system – seat ventilation panel in pushchair and carrycot is fully ventilated
- Multi-positional – multi-position seat and footrest recline
- Flip flop friendly – brake is easy to apply and take off even with soft soled shoes.
Compatible car seat – weighs just 3.2kg, suitable from birth to 13kg with 3 head rest positions. ISOFIX base compatible and no separate adaptors needed
At didofy we create innovative and award-winning brilliant pushchairs. Didofy takes the stress out of folding your pushchair, so you can focus on your baby.
We create high quality, stylish, safe and durable pushchairs that are the result of combining modern engineering with family needs.
Didofy exists to solve a common problem for parents– pushchairs are complicated to fold and normally require two hands.