This Black Friday we’re giving back!
You get 5% off your order, and we give 5% of each sale to Bliss Charity.
Who are Bliss in their own words:
Bliss exists to give every baby born premature or sick in the UK the best chance of survival and quality of life.
We champion their right to receive the best care by supporting families, campaigning for change and supporting professionals, and enabling life-changing research.
Bliss was founded in 1979 by a group of concerned parents who discovered that no hospital had all the equipment nor the trained staff it needed to safely care for premature and sick babies.
Determined to do something, these volunteers formed a charity to give vulnerable babies the care they deserve. 40 years later Bliss has grown into the leading UK charity for the 100,000 babies born needing neonatal care every year.
Bliss’ vision is that every baby born premature or sick in the UK has the best chance of survival and quality of life.
We exist to ensure all babies in neonatal care:
• have the best chance of survival
• have well-supported parents playing an active role in their decision-making and care
• are cared for in neonatal environments that best support their development
• benefit from neonatal research that can lead to practical improvements in their care
• receive high-quality care within a neonatal health system which is appropriately funded, structured and staffed.
Over the next three years (2019-2022) our ambition is for every baby born premature or sick in the UK to have the best chance of survival and quality of life.