Win a brand new didofy Aster - our ultra-light, ultra-compact pushchair!
The Aster is the ultimate innovative compact fold pushchair. Designed by parents for parents to provide a reliable, safe, and highly practical ultra-compact stroller to make life easier for parents-on-the-go. We’re giving away a didofy Aster to one very lucky winner this February.
We believe life brings enough challenges and travelling with baby shouldn’t be one of them.
Suitable from birth to 25kg, the didofy Aster is arguably one of the best compact fold pushchairs on the market. Just check out the reviews on Trustpilot!
Closing date for entries is midnight on 28th Feb 2022. The winner will be chosen at random after 4th March.
To be in with a chance of winning simply run through our interactive pram quiz below and we’ll be in touch if you’re the lucky winner!
Didofy Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Didofy LTD
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18+ only.
3. There is no purchase necessary and no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Entrants must answer the question included on the competition post if the competition is held on social media.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted on each page (optional).
6. Closing date & time will be listed in each competition post. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate information provided by any 3rd party associated with this competition.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any element of the prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random and winners will be notifies directly by email. If the winner does not claim the prize or cannot be notified within 7 days of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize to the winner and select an alternative winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/ her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data related to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a 3rd party without their permission. Winners can opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
16. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner will be notified when the prize has been sent. The winner will receive their prize within a month of the closing date, however we will notify you if it will take longer to ship.